Each main campus has an Student Services Centre with staff who will be able to help with a range
of queries including course information, fees, grants and discounts, transport
to college, childcare and accommodation.
Wiltshire College, through its Customer Service Centres, provides:
- Information and advice on learning and training
opportunities available at the College.
- Information and advice on support services available
to assist learners on a course of study or training.
These services are free and available to both students
Information on learning and training opportunities is
also available at each College centre.
A confidential, free and impartial guidance service
is available from the Guidance Services Managers who are qualified and experienced
can expect from us
You can expect
us to offer a service that is:
- Confidential and impartial
- Open and transparent
- Accessible to all eligible users
- Committed to equality of opportunity
- Committed to the Guidance Council Code of principles
You can also expect that we will
- Comply with the legal framework on confidentiality
and disclosure provided by the Data Protection Act 1998 and the Human
Rights Act 1998.
- Provide an opportunity for users to comment
on the services listed above, and an easily understood complaints procedure
for those who wish to complain.
A full version of our commitment to confidentiality, disclosure and referral
is included in the 'Wiltshire College Information, Advice and Guidance Policy'
available from College Receptions and Customer Service Centres (currently
we expect from you
- You attend appointments on time
- You deal patiently with requests to wait for
- You treat College premises and members of staff
with politeness and respect.
How you can help us to improve the service
- By complaining promptly and in full if the service
fails to give satisfaction.
- By telling us what we are doing well. You may
tell us in person, by telephone, email or in writing.